**FULL OR PART TIME CONSIDERED**
Exciting Financial Controller role for successful, innovative and rapidly growing manufacturing group based in East Ayrshire.
Both full time and part time working hours considered, our client is flexible depending on the successful candidate, and will suit a qualified CA/ACCA- recent or with more PQE who can demonstrate drive and a commercial ‘hands on’ approach.
Main duties but not limited to, acting as Financial Controller:
- Dealing with all financial day to day transactions and compliance, VAT and CT returns
- Quarterly reporting to bank
- Keeping Directors updated on all financials and any upcoming concerns
- Familiar with WIP accounting
- IT literate with various packages, acting as the intermediary between IT and the Directors. (They use Sage and bespoke systems)
- Payroll is currently outsourced however this may be brought in house so an understanding of the payroll process is useful
- Ability to assist/mentor more junior members in the team
The successful candidate must hold UK CA/ACCA qualification, can come from commerce or a CA Firm, with a meticulous, attention to detail approach to their work, and broad financial background.
In return our client offers an attractive salary package dependent on experience, with real scope to further develop and progress within the Business, and the opportunity to join a market leading, growing organisation at an exciting time performing a key, varied financial role with strong Director liaison and support.