Newly/Recently Qualified CA/ACCA
PASSED YOUR ICAS TPE & OUT OF CA CONTRACT NOW?
OR ALREADY QUALIFIED CA OR ACCA AND KEEN TO GAIN BIG 4 EXPERIENCE ON YOUR CV?
Leading Big 4 CA Firm seek to recruit TWO Newly or Recently Qualified CA/ACCA individuals with good exam passes, strong interpersonal skills and a background of carrying out some external audit gained from a UK mid-tier or UK smaller accountancy firm to join their successful and growing audit and assurance team..
As an auditor in Assurance, your main aim will be to provide an independent view on clients’ compliance with accounting principles. By doing so, you play an important role in helping businesses reflect their financial picture accurately, which in turn protects financial markets.
You will be part of a multidisciplinary team focused on providing services to help your clients respond to regulatory reforms, manage their capital life-cycle and improve their business operations. The opportunity to develop as an individual in audit means the experience you gain is unrivalled from day one.
Your client responsibilities:
• Demonstrate the ability to effectively manage the Audit process with appropriate consideration of audit risk issues and accounting technical matters.
• Demonstrate the ability to lead and manage fieldwork on client’s sites including liaising with other departments to ensure the smooth delivery of the Audit process.
• Demonstrate Business Development skills and identify additional sales opportunities
• Demonstrate an application and solution-based approach to problem solving, referred to for research on delivery of solutions in that field on client assignments
• Demonstrate expertise in primary accounting frameworks (UK GAAP or IFRS) and in related financial reporting matters
Ad hoc Business Advisory work:
• Identify areas requiring improvement in the client’s business processes and possible recommendations and prepare and deliver Management Letter to be provided to the client
Your people responsibilities:
• Demonstrate the ability to influence, change and shape the direction of a particular activity, either internally and/or externally
• Coach other less experienced staff through sharing experience and knowledge appropriately.
• Contribute to effective team work in internal engagement situations.
• Provide on-the-job training for developing auditing skills and familiarity with the firm’s audit methodology.
IN RETURN OUR CLIENT OFFERS A HIGHLY COMPETITIVE SALARY AND FLEXIBLE BENEFITS PACKAGE, HIGH QUALITY VARIED CLIENT PORTFOLIO, EXCELLENT ON GOING TRAINING AND REAL SCOPE TO PROGRESS
** INTERVIEWING NOW **