SEEKING TO MOVE UPWARDS IN CORPORATE FINANCE?
Lochead Sandford Recruitment have an exciting rare corporate finance role to join this leading large independent CA Firm currently growing their Corporate finance department due to several client wins and increasing new work, to be based in Aberdeen. Joining as a key Senior Manager.
In this role you will ensure that, together with your team, you provide a high standard of technical service to clients, ensuring accurate and timely delivery in line with client requirements. With responsibility for the development of your team, together with their financial and operational performance, this is a key role in the management of the business. You also have a responsibility for the future growth of the firm, especially through the leading edge opportunities arising for your area of specialism. You will be effective in the introduction of our services to your business network and to the wider market. If you are a motivated person with good communication skills, then this is a fantastic career opportunity for you.
Key tasks include:
- Facilitate successful delivery of corporate strategy assignments in conjunction with corporate finance transactions
- Lead the project management of corporate finance transactions including acquisitions, disposals, due diligence, share valuations and fundraising
- Lead the provision of high quality corporate finance advice to clients across all types of corporate finance transactions
- Supervise the preparation and review proposal documents in advance of Partner approval
- Advanced knowledge of corporate finance advisory work, procedures, processes and techniques
- Advanced knowledge and experience of financial modelling and the ability to review models and advise staff and clients accordingly
- Ability to supervise the preparation and review of high quality reports, presentations and analysis for meetings and external distribution
- Effectively lead and manage transaction negotiation
- Liaise with clients, law firms, banks, equity providers, vendors and purchasers in the delivery of corporate finance transactions
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge and experience of executing corporate finance transactions
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of accounting practices and financial analysis
- Utilise existing knowledge and further develop sector specialisms, using market knowledge and contacts to undertake deal initiation activities and support Partners/Directors in leading department business development activities.
In return our client offers a most attractive salary and benefits package with scope to progress and opportunity to make a real impact in this current exciting expansion period within their CF ADVISORY team.
Suitable candidates will possess:
- Previous experience of working in a similar role
- Expertise in technical compliance and advisory work
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
- Experience of handling a client portfolio with strong client engagement
- Experience of leadership, delegation and managing teams
- Experience of networking and business development
- Excellent organisational, communication skills
**ALL applicants treated with strictest confidence and more informal chats will also be welcomed by our client for those at earlier career thought stages but keen to know more.**