RECENTLY QUALIFIED AND SEEKING TO DEVELOP YOUR CAREER IN CORPORATE FINANCE?
Lochead Sandford Recruitment have an exciting rare Corporate Finance Assistant Manager position to join this leading large independent CA Firm currently growing their Corporate finance department due to several client wins and increasing new work, to be based in Aberdeen.
- Demonstrate the necessary skills required to play a lead advisory role in less complex corporate finance transactions to build project management and lead advisory experience
- Liaise with clients, law firms, banks, equity providers, vendors and purchasers in the delivery of less complex corporate finance transactions
- Assist in the preparation of proposal and presentation documents for Manager/Senior Manager review, with minimal guidance
- Assist Managers/Senior Managers in the preparation of financial projections and business plans, with minimal guidance
- Draft information memorandums for the sale of businesses for review
- Assist Managers/Senior Managers with business valuations by researching comparable transactions and comparable quoted companies with minimal guidance and presenting findings in an appropriate manner
- Assist Managers/Senior Managers with due diligence fieldwork and the preparation of due diligence reports
- Support Managers/Senior Managers with coordination of deal initiation and business development activities of the department
- Oversee and corporate finance department administrative tasks, providing guidance to the team to ensure all documents are in line with corporate branding
- Prepare draft reports, correspondence and letters for review
- Perform more complex company, market and industry research
Prior CF background is not essential however qualified CA/ACCA with good client facing, organisational & problem solving skills with attention to detail and strong IT skills are essential. Our client seeks an ambitious individual keen to further develop and committed to learn all aspects of CF and suitable candidates must be able to demonstrate a proven track record
- Handling a client portfolio
- Experience of supervising staff
- Experience of technical compliance and advisory work
In return, a most attractive salary is offered with good benefits package and flexible working environment offering real prospects to further develop upwards in this varied role and specialism.