Accounts job in Glasgow
Lochead Sandford Recruitment’s client, a well-established larger independent Accountancy Firm based in Glasgow seeks to recruit an Accounts/Bus Services Senior with minimum 3/4 year’s broad accounts experience up, gained from another UK Accountancy Firm performing a similar role, to join their expanding team.
This Accounts/Bus Services Senior role will suit someone currently studying ACCA committed to qualifying or just newly qualified ACCA with a stable current or recent UK Accountancy Practice Firm background essential.
• Year- end Accounts preparation
• Preparation of monthly or quarterly management accounts for a portfolio of SME clients
• Review and submission of VAT returns
• Preparation of corporation tax computations and returns
• Client liaison
• Assisting/indirect coaching of more junior members
• Use of various Accounts IT software such as Xero & Sage- assisting clients re systems advice/set up & training
In return our client offers a competitive salary package, study assistance to qualify- if required and a good flexible work approach, with interesting varied clients and a progressive firm culture.