This new opportunity has arisen with our client, a global firm of Chartered Accountants to work within their Oil/Gas Upstream Audit team. As a qualified CA/ACCA with a proven track record of larger audits, ideally from the Oil/Gas/Upstream sectors and experience of planning, controlling and supervising junior staff, you will demonstrate a desire for continuous improvement and to deliver a high quality client service.
* Upstream Oil and Gas experience essential for any candidates requiring a work permit *
• Audit and Assurance services to a variety of clients
• Extensive client liaison with new and established clients
• Ad hoc special work eg due diligence, acquisition, stock exchange transactions
• Audit planning, reviewing, ensuring deadlines delivered
• Staff coaching, mentoring, tutoring
Varied role with a leading firm offering an excellent structure for advancement.